Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mammilian

So I don't know any other way to say this, but I'm pregnant. 8 weeks to be exact and mostly scared shitless. Although we, as in llama and I, knew what we were getting into, kinda, it is still one of the scariest things I have ever done. Yet extremely exciting like a grand science experiment. So far it's been crampy, pukey, my head hurts, I can't sleep and all I want to do is sleep. 

When I do fall asleep the dreams are the most vivid dreams I have ever had in my life that come with a new mode of transportation that is part paddle boat, vespa and 9 volt motor that I had to ascertain from a hoarder with many dogs that bit my arms. Very strange dreams indeed. Sarah Palin also showed up on night and showed me Alaska and somehow we were having a great time.


So yea,  I figured I might as well write all these crazy emotions down now before I wake up and I am 35 with a 10 year old who needs to still print pictures from her hard drive.

Oh yes I am enforcing the Jewish rule of no baby stuff in the house til the baby is here. Hope I can keep that up.