Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stolen Ideas

Happy July!
I stole this from Alex's Myspace bulletin so here I go...

1. I've come to realize that boobs... that mine rock and will be super sad when they fall to my ankles
2. I've come to realize that my job...gets the best of me some days, but I really love it
3. I've come to realize that when I’m driving..that I'm not the best driver hence my accident a month ago
4. I've come to realize that I need..to look at more art and do things that are just for me
5. I've come to realize that I have lost....my path, but I'm slowly getting back to it
6. I've come to realize that people...are insane and some are more fun that others
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I talk a lot of shit and may throw my guts up-oh birthday memories
8. I've come to realize that money...comes and goes
9. I've come to realize that certain people...will find that karma is a bitch
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be....a nerdy book worm that uses big words
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...Jewish doctors and a certain boy who doesn't believe in engagement rings
12. I've come to realize that my mom....is a person just like me with faults
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...an extension on me, I would be lost with my blackberry
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...that life is what u make of it, so I put on $200 shoes and makeup on
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep....that u can't always get what u want
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about....NYC in October and how excited I am
17. I've come to realize that my dad...is old
18. I've come to realize that Starbucks...it utterly fab and expensive
19. I've come to realize that today ...I get paid
20. I've come to realize that tonight...have nothing planned except going to the dentist
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will... go to work and organize other people's lives
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...be a doctor who majored in Art History and studies Latin