Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finals Makes Students Loose Their Pants

So I was in my Art History II class taking my final, which I think I kicked ass on, and in walks in this guy (whom I have never seen before) in his boxer briefs and a beater with slip on Vans. I looked around to see if anyone else thought this was as wacky as I did and no one looked shocked by it.
I know UNM is a huge campus with thousand of students so I see some strange shit everyday like the guys who repeates the ten commandments over and over in various parts of campus and the Native American who dresses up in UNM lobo basketball clothing and sings off key Christmas songs, but for real they don't go to class they just hang out. But this guy goes to class like this. It would be like me going class in boy shorts and a sports bra.
It was so strange.