Friday, April 11, 2008

12 Things That Annoy Me at the Moment

  1. That Adobe reader has stopped working on my office computer at 5:00 today for no apparent reason. My work like revolves around Adobe reader and I can't do a damn thing about it.
  2. That the CS3 Master Collection I had installed on my computer won't let me open anything. You click on it and still nothing. It worked before and not it's not doing anything I want it to.
  3. The five dollar iced latted I just purchased isn't working on my mood. Tasty, but I'm still bitchy.
  4. My playlist just stopped prompting me to do something about it. Now I'm venting in silence except for the click of my keyboard, which needless to say is just making my mood worse. But it's not like Dave Matthews Band would fix my mood.
  5. I hate Excel. It's a bastard.
  6. I need gas and it's so freakin' expensive and yes I know it's going to be really bad this summer.
  7. I don't get paid until next week which means I can't drink my money away like I wanted to, please see #6.
  8. It's freakin freezing outside with this howling nasty wind. It's April let's get on with the nice weather already.
  9. My x wrote me last night and he is still a bastard. Well, that kinda makes me happy....
  10. I'm still sitting in silence.
  11. My ranting e-mail buddy is no more and that makes me sad.
  12. I really don't want to go to the gym, in the cold, but I have to. I know that will make me feel better. I wanted to wear my cute Nike shorts, but it's too damn cold outside.

That's all. Thanks for listening.