Friday, June 26, 2009

Well Howdy!

It's been far too long, I know, but I have a great excuse. 

OK, not really. 

I have just been busy meaning to update my forgotten blog with something, anything. Alas, I just have to buckle down, after all I am an English major so you would think that I enjoy writing or something. I would give you the old excuses you know how I have been so busy and I was meaning to call but my cat got stuck in the dryer yadda yadda yadda.  Truth is, I really don't know what has been up with me. 

I have lost my passion and am slowly crawling back to it without really knowing what "it" is.  I mean I have a wonderful boyfriend, llama, who I live with and spend many wonderful nights with. I have a great job and am sooo close to being done with my degree that I almost don't know what to do with myself. But something is missing and I think that it's on the Jewish front. I haven't been to Congregation Albert in months and my only spiritual actions (or lack there of) are in the form of Kaballah e-mails that I barely skim. 

I am missing the light, craving the light, and it's only thru writing this have I realized that. Gotta get back to the light.