Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fuel to the Fire

I have been trying to compose this latest blog entry for the last week with no progress. Too much stuff on my mind to really wade through and make into a somewhat logical flow. Last Friday I crashed my car on Paseo and that sucks ass. But oh well cars come and go.

Work is good, it's either feast or famine, and the boys I work with make me laugh my ass off all day. And I'm super thankful for my education on comic book movies and how retarded girls are.

Let's see what else....oh yes the elusive Adam is back in town and for the first time today we conversed via text. He wants he jacket back blah blah blah. Same old story, he hates me I'm a bitch. Now I'm just waiting for him to get wasted and call me a cunt then the circle will be complete. Maybe I'll see him this weekend, but it is my birthday weekend and we can't have any stupid boys get me down Adam and Cameron included.

Speaking of Cameron, I had this very emotional post that I was going to post a few days ago, but didn't due to the fact it was 3 in the morning and I tend to not make the best editing choices at that time. But we are better, if there was ever a we, and I'm not being a complete bitch to him all the time anymore. But he always defaults into wanting to fuck me and that's just never going to happen. I know I'm to blame cause I add fuel to the fire so I guess I should expect it. But I'm so much more than that nowdays and sometimes he just doesn't get it. He has no idea how much I have changed and grown over the last year. But we all need closure, right? Or to kick his face in, either one will suffice. I just proposed a dance off over g-chat to settle our differences and he wasn't taking it. Oh well.

So my birthday is Sunday, but I'm going out on Saturday. All I know is Liz and I are going to go see Sex and the City and then I'm going to go out, drink, and dance in Nob Hill or Downtown depending what's going on. I got some hot Coach shoes from Llama so there is places to go and boys to meet- or at least dancing to be had with my GFs.

That's all I got right now, but I must be getting back to work.