Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I have come down with a massive head cold that is only made that much worse with this season's allergies. I feel like crap and the only thing that makes me feel better is to drug myself up with lots of generic dye free anti histamines. Ahh the bliss. 

On a happier front I have got two A's and two B's so far as posted grades go. That's fun. And this summer I am going to take tennis in the morning (I'm talking early 8 am) and maybe French at night. I have to see what is going on. 

I was going to go back to yoga tonight, but the head stuffyness won over and I went looking for my shorts and realized they reeked like cum. So let's just say I need to buy some new yoga shorts online before my ass can get back into class. And yes those are the only shorts I like to wear in yoga, they are perfect and no I will not find something else to wear. 

I haven't spoken with Adam in almost a week. We were fighting like angry Humming birds and then I got sick and the last thing I wanted to do was to call Adam and have him scream at me because it sounded like so much fun, ya know? 

My office is a mess, my house is a mess, my life is kinda messy (but happy), and I have no motivation to get off my ass and help. 

Tomorrow I get to get blood taken for a battery of tests. I'm so excited. I am going back to bed.