Monday, April 21, 2008

Let's Call This One Monday

Adam:"This is why we don't date because you up everything up on the Internet."
Me:"I don't put everything up on the Internet." Runs to Mac ProBook and begins blogging...

Yea so Adam is in town now, I picked him up this afternoon and we have hung out since. I just dropped him and Jude off at his parents house and now I'm off to Sunflower to get more wine-a Riesling, a whole pineapple, and a bag of charcoal for our dinner tonight. But first Kat and I are going to the gym, cause you know that always hepls before, then its off to drink and stuff our faces.

More pictures to come from drunken fajita night at Casa de Kat and Cliff and you know there is debauchery to be had. So excited. Good thing I don't have to get up until 10:00 tomorrow morning.