Wednesday, April 30, 2008

That's why G-d Made Google Chat

So yea, I just got off of Google chat with the x, Cameron (many may be familiar from the old blog where we called him sociopath). And it was very strange and I have no idea how to feel about it. It went alright, I guess. I shouldn't have even conversed with him, but then it's water under the bridge and life always finds a way to move on even if you are firmly planted on not going anywhere. I didn't scream or call him any names like I have thought about many times in my head. I was an adult, shockingly, but still there is this feeling of pain and unresolved hurt that won't go away.

I toyed with the idea of putting some of the conversation on here, but thought against it cause he already hates me to pieces. So let's just say it went ok.

Now I'm listening to Coldplay's "Fix You" and it's making me cry because it's all about fixing yourself not someone else coming to fix you, that self reliance is something that can never be taught, only learned. So I guess thank you Cameron for teaching me how to "Fix" myself.
Now if you could only work on yourself.