Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Drunk Fajita Night, a Photo Essay


It's two days late, but my goodness these are some fun pictures.

And so it starts, three great bottles of red and one Riesling not pictured. The price sticker just spells out classy doesn't it?

And the first is poured, I know it's blurry, but I blame Sven the Blackberry on this one I wasn't drunk, yet.

Purple lips and sediment. My G-d look at my eyes!

Scuttlers Unite!

Now things start to get a little blurry on my part....

This picture sums up the entire rest of my evening.

Cliff what did we talk about throwing signs out? Oh wait it's Pepper!

I really like my wine and my purple lips. In a few short hours I would break that beautiful glass and get the evil eye from Kat.

Somehow we ended up on the floor and stayed there for the rest of the night.

Kathy,the only sober one cause she is knocked up. Thank goodness for her!

Drunk being artistic as one can be with Sven's camera.

The glass I broke getting Adam water. Cliff was so excited that he wasn't the one who broke it. Damn you beautiful crystal glasses!

Oh man, we had such fun that night. Just wanted to share the PG rated pictures.