Friday, April 25, 2008

Crazy Boys

I hate boys. Seriously. They suck.

So yea, boys are so much more moody than I am on any given day. Not being around them for over a year one tends to get relaxed and not realize how FUCKING CRAZY THEY ARE! So I just got off the phone with Adam, to whom I kindly asked, "Hey I have to head over that way to get some checks signed, do you want me to pick you up then?"

Then shit hit the fan.

"Well don't you have to go back to work after that? I mean I don't really want to hang out with you at work. ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO TO THE GYM!" is what he screamed at me over the phone.

Fan. Fucking.Tastic.

I was just trying to be nice, ya know? It just makes me think and realize that I am so not ready for anything more than a five days at a time with any boy and I don't really know if he can give me what I want. Do I even know what I want?

I know I eventually want to get married and have kids, but this is years down the line after grad or medical school when I have gotten all my drunken travels and slutyness out of the way. I want a house with land and the funds to say home for four years with my kids. I want a man who can handle me and not scream at me because I asked him if he wanted me to take him to the gym.

Adam and I have hung out for the last five days almost non-stop and when it's good, it's utterly amazing and wouldn't trade it for the world. But when we are not, my G-d I want to pull my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs, "THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN ALONE FOR OVER A YEAR!"

He leaves Monday and I know I will be lamentimng right here how bad it sucks now that he is gone.

Oh well, I'm going home now, peace. Tomorrow Kanye!