Sunday, May 6, 2012

Walking for the Zoo, Kellan's First Birthday and PIcture Pickup

Two posts in a weekend, what is going on here?

This morning llama, Archer, Irene (my coworker), her son and myself trekked to the Albuquerque Zoo to participate in the annual "Run for the Zoo (and walk too)". After the Warrior Dash yesterday we choose to do the 1 mile fun run or in our case walk, around the zoo and behind some animal exhibits.

We choose to wear our Warrior Dash t-shirts that had many people asking us how it was. Needless to say, they didn't get much positive publicity from us. Also, I am so sore from running through the sand so it was nice to work out the stiffness.

Also walking in we saw our good friends Raquel, Jeremy and their beautiful son who just moved into their cute new place a few blocks down. Once they get it painted and organized, it will be so freaking cute.

llama and Archer waiting at the start. I know the sunglasses are too cute.

Archer and me at the start.

Handsome llama. Seriously how did I get so lucky?


We brought Archer's trike to push him in and so many people asked us where we bought it and how great of an idea it was. Thanks again Noni for the awesome Christmas present!

After the quick walk around, we went home and I went to my friend Vanessa son's first birthday party. It is crazy to think that Kellan is one already, I swear Vanessa just had him. Fun times and the cake she made him was adorable, so crafty Vanessa is.

After that, I had to run to Kim Jew to pick out the pictures that Archer took. OMG they are so cute. After I have them framed I will post pics.

All in all, busy weekend. I have two papers to finish that are due Tuesday so I can graduate and hopefully get a job. I need a nap.