Saturday, April 5, 2008

Friends Don't Let Friends Drunk MySpace

A funny thing happened today that I would like to share.

This morning I had seen that I had received a message from an old boy I dated three years ago via MySpace. This is what it said:

Date: Apr 5, 2008 3:51 AM

Subject: hmmmmm
Body: ever miss me?


Seriously? Do I ever miss you? That's all you got at almost four in the morning. So sad, but it did make me laugh out loud for a good minute or four. I replied:

Date: April 5, 2008 3:15 PM

Subject: Re:hmmmmm
Body: No I never miss you, but looking at the time you were just lonely and thinking of all the goodness we had, you obviously miss me. Ha ha that makes me laugh.

He is so cracked out it makes me laugh and I still know that it will never work between us for many reasons why it didn't work three years ago, but the main reason is the he is super religious and that is just not how I roll. Plus, I got a great satisfaction of making his parents squirm over how different I was than their son. Telling the super Catholic that you are Jewish just brings a sick sadist joy to my soul. Bad, I know, but oh well.

So I replied, but I'll keep you updated. Hey I'll even let him buy me a drink.